Successful real estate developers and builders understand the importance of effective risk management and cash flow controls. When a large share of your wealth is tied to a particular development project, the stakes can be quite high if the economy takes a sudden turn for the worse.
At Cary Stamp & Company, we specialize in helping real estate developers and builders like you reduce risk and manage your investments. Our services include:
- Asset Protection Strategies: Proper titling of your assets can protect your personal wealth from creditors should you encounter cash flow challenges.
- Strategies to Manage Concentrated Wealth: If the majority of your personal wealth is tied to your business or a particular development project, we can develop strategies to help you diversify your personal wealth and reduce risk.
- Tax Management Strategies: When your taxable income fluctuates widely from one year to the next, we can help you execute strategies to manage your income tax exposure and optimize your cash flow.
- 401(k) Plan Management Services: As an Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®), we can help your company meet its fiduciary obligations, help your employees achieve their retirement savings goals, and manage your 401(k) plan investments.
- Estate Planning and Trusts: We coordinate with your attorneys to help you create a legacy and minimize the impact of estate taxes.
- Insurance for Your Business and Your Family: Whether you need a Key Person Policy to protect your business or an Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust to protect your family, we’ll recommend the right policies for your situation.
As an investment advisor representative of Commonwealth Financial, we focus on providing you with the right financial advice for your personal situation.
Cary Stamp understands the unique financial planning challenges that real estate developers and builders face. He previously served as Secretary of the Home Builders Association of Greater Chicago. Cary has also published articles in numerous industry publications and has delivered presentations several industry conferences.