New Offices Providing Expertise to Hedge Fund, Private Equity and Finance Professionals
Cary Stamp & Company, a financial and wealth management firm, is proud to announce the recent opening of its new offices in New York City, an expansion of its operations in Tequesta, Florida.
At its New York office, located at 205 Lexington Avenue, Suite 1600, Cary Stamp & Company will focus on serving the wealth management needs of hedge fund, private equity and finance professionals.
“Our team sees a great deal of potential in focusing on assisting this audience with an array of proven wealth management services,” Stamp said. “South Florida has a large New York influence, which has made this expansion a viable and exciting opportunity.”
Cary Stamp & Company offers the following services for clients who may appreciate trusted, financial advice and assistance:
- Family Office Support: Comprehensive support for every facet of financial life.
- Strategies to Manage Concentrated Wealth: Personalized strategies to diversify and reduce risk, if the majority of personal wealth is tied to a business or particular investment
- Asset Protection Strategies: Proper titling of assets to protect personal wealth should an investment strategy suffer a serious decline.
- Tax Management Strategies: Executable strategies to manage income tax exposure and optimize cash flow.
- Equity Compensation Plans: Assistance with management of stock options, restricted stock units, and other forms of equity compensation.
- Estate Planning and Trusts: Professional coordination with legal teams to minimize the impact of estate taxes and ensure proper execution of estate plans.
- Insurance For Business and Family: Evaluation and recommendation of effective insurance protections.
“As a independent financial advisory firm, we are focused on providing the right financial advice for your situation, rather than pitching financial products. Our process is designed to be holistic and to address the multiple needs of the families we serve,” Stamp said.
About Cary Stamp & Company
A Certified Financial Planner™ professional and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™, Cary Stamp and the advisory team of Cary Stamp & Company provide an array of financial and wealth management services.
The offices of Cary Stamp & Company are located at 110 Bridge Road, Tequesta, FL 33469; 2755 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago, IL 60614; and 205 Lexington Avenue, Suite 1600, New York City, NY 10016. To contact Stamp or a member of his advisory team, visit www.carystamp.com or call 561-208-8333.
Securities and advisory services offered through Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, a registered investment adviser. Divorce Planning services offered by Cary Stamp & Company are separate and unrelated to Commonwealth.